Wedding Planner: The Salient Role In Your Dream Wedding
Posted On March 19, 2021
Why Do You Need A Wedding Planner?
A wedding planner is someone who will organize and manage your memorable day and that is your wedding day. A wedding is a sacred ceremony that the couple wants to be perfect and memorable. On the other side, wedding planning is not easy as one, two, three. You need to think carefully about your first wedding plan. Yes, we have many ideas on what kind of wedding we should want in the future. We keep on thinking about the motif, the theme, the gown, the perfect venue, the location, the number of guests that we need to invite, etc. But the first thing that goes into our minds is the budget and many more.
The answer is simple. Hire a wedding planner at Rings & Bouquets Events Wedding. You may need a wedding planner if:
- You are away from your wedding checklist and schedule.
- You both work full-time jobs that will prevent you from meeting with vendors on the workday.
- You have no other outside help like an involved mother-of-the-bride, helpful bridesmaids, or knowledgeable friends.
A Wedding planner can do all the requirements. A Wedding Planner is responsible for assisting clients planning the entire wedding activities. Although a good event planner is not cheap, he/she can often save you from making costly mistakes.
To lighten your knowledge, here are the things a wedding planner does:
- Setting up a realistic wedding budget (that’s the couple’s usual problem)
- Developing a wedding master plan that mapped out all the little details, from the music ceremony to the favors
- Showing you the best locations in the area, considering your wedding size, guests, budget, and vision (respecting your ideas is one of the best qualities of the Rings & Bouquets Events Wedding does)
- Finding the top florist for your wedding bouquet and other flower decorations, but no need to worry about the flowers and bouquets and other decorations such as the bridesmaid’s flowers, designs and motifs in the aisle, and the venue. The Rings & Bouquets Events Wedding will be the one to create the bouquet wholeheartedly with your personal choice of flowers.
- Calling the professional photographer, supplier, band, host, and other vendors in your price range
- Cutting you deals option: Consultants bring volume to vendors favored, so vendors will often reciprocate by reducing prices or throwing away extras
- Read all of your vendor contracts to make sure everything is present and correct in accordance with your best interests.
- Creates a day -of a (or weekend) timeline that tells everyone involved in the planning process – vendors, wedding party members, you, and your families – when to do
- Handling and making wedding invitations
- Telling the people that involve in the wedding about proper behavior and what is prominent before the wedding
- Wedding day management: supervises vendors, setup, makeup, and delivery; handling emergencies and other necessities needed in event planning.
- Serves as your spokesperson, conveying your every wish and desire to vendors or family members if you don’t deal with doing it yourself
- Helping plan and book your honeymoon (Ofcourse – most wedding planners will handle your travel plans too!)
This article is an “eye-opener” to the people who wants to have a unique, beautiful, and affordable wedding day.
Having an outstanding event in your life is a very extraordinary and immeasurable moment that no one will take it away from you. They say a wedding planner is the same as a fairy godmother who will make your wish come true and will do almost all the requirements for your grand wedding.
Therefore, the wedding planner is always reliable and flexible at all times because you have nothing else to do but update on what’s going on in your master plan, relax and wait for the day that you will say “I do.” No more worrisome and stressful moments.
What are you waiting for? Flick your finger and hire Rings & Bouquets Events Wedding. With their helping hands and unique ideas, your dream wedding will happen for you.
Source: Sweet Ideas from the Best Intimate Wedding Planner in Davao City